– These general terms and conditions apply to every agreement between Aquarela Hair Salon and the customer to which these general terms and conditions have been declared applicable.
– Any deviations from these general terms and conditions are only valid if they have been expressly agreed in writing or electronically.
– Obvious errors or mistakes on the website, in brochures or publications of Aquarela Hair Salon are not binding.
– A composite quotation does not oblige the hairdresser to perform part of the assignment against a corresponding part of the stated price.
– The customer undertakes to pay the agreed price with the hairdresser. If this has not been discussed before the treatment, the hairdresser assumes that our rates are known to the customer. Our rates can be found on our website under the heading: prices
– The hairdresser guarantees that the treatment performed in the hairdressing salon meets the requirements of professional competence. In doing so, it uses sound resources and materials.
– With regard to the treatment performed, the hairdresser may assume that the customer is in good physical condition. Circumstances at the customer that can influence the result of the treatment, or that can lead to undesirable side effects for the customer, must be indicated in advance by the customer. This includes medication use, allergies and/or radiation. The use of Henna powder or hair colors with metal-containing ingredients can also influence the end result.
– If the treatment is not as the customer expected, the customer can submit a complaint to the hairdresser. The customer must make the complaint known to the hairdresser within 1 week after the treatment.
– The customer must offer the hairdresser the opportunity to resolve the complaint, by means of a complaint one new treatment. The hairdresser is not obliged to give the customer money back in case of dissatisfaction. It is always the goal to treat the customer with a satisfied result. If this results in other types of treatments, these must be paid for by the customer.
– The hairdresser does not accept any liability if, against the advice, the customer demands that certain work must take place. If the hairdresser does not support the work scheduled, this appointment may be refused.
– If a written response to the general terms and conditions is desired, this may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond within 24 hours.
ONLINE AGENDA & CANCELLATIONS
In our online booking environment: ‘Salonized’ where you can manage your appointments yourself, our ‘NO-SHOW’ system is also incorporated. A No-Show is a customer who does not use his/her reserved appointment, who has not used all the options to cancel an appointment in time and therefore does not show up unannounced.
Why do we use the No-Show policy?
Many costs are included in the price of a treatment, and at most hair salons, customers who do not show up are also included in the price, the so-called: No Shows. As everyone of us is used to, we are not a standard hair salon, but transparent and clear. We therefore do not think it is necessary to pass on any No Show costs in the price of our existing treatments. You can then benefit from this because it allows us to deliberately keep our prices low. We therefore do not think it is necessary that you, as a loyal customer, should be the victim of this.
Our conditions for our No Shows are as follows:
Before 48 hours for treatment – cost = Free
Customers can cancel free of charge up to at least 48 hours in advance. The receipt email you receive contains the option to ‘cancel an appointment’ or ‘reschedule an appointment’, for which you will not be charged anything.
Within 24 hours for treatment – costs = 50%
Customers who do cancel their appointment within 24 hours before treatment will be charged 50% of the treatment for the reserved time and place.
Didn’t come/Forgot/Too late, costs = 100%
Customers who do not use their reserved place or are late, do not use all options to cancel an appointment and do not show up unannounced, will be charged the full amount for the reserved time and place. The No-Show system will automatically recognize this and keep track of who is, who is not or who is late for his or her scheduled appointment.
You will receive an extra reminder in the form of an e-mail one day before your appointment. Sometimes these reminders end up in the spam box of the recipient, making it appear that it was not sent. This e-mail is therefore an extra reminder, but you are responsible for noting and keeping your appointment. If you don’t remember when you made your appointment, please contact us.
Article 1 – Definitions
In these general terms and conditions the following definitions apply:
Aquarela Hair Salon: user of these general terms and conditions, as stated on the website www.aquarelahairsalon.com with which the consumer takes out a hairdressing subscription via an authorization form.
Customer: the person with whom Aquarela Hair Salon enters into an assignment agreement in the form of a subscription;
Subscription: the assignment agreement between Aquarela Hair Salon and the Customer under which the Customer is entitled to color treatments as included in the subscription;
the website: www.aquarelahairsalon.com
Article 2 – Applicability
These general terms and conditions apply to every subscription on behalf of Aquarela Hair Salon that has declared these general terms and conditions applicable.
These general terms and conditions are an integral part of the subscription. In the event of a conflict between a provision in the subscription and a provision in these terms and conditions, the provision in the subscription will prevail.
Additions, changes, further agreements or arrangements, or provisions deviating from the subscription or these general terms and conditions are only valid if they have been expressly agreed in writing.
If one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions are null and void or should be annulled, the other provisions of these general terms and conditions will remain fully applicable.
All subscriptions are personal. All subscriptions and treatments are not transferable to third parties.
Always entitled to a 10% discount on styling products during subscription.
Customers can no longer use other promotions.
Customer may come by for color treatments a maximum of twice a month.
Article 3 – Formation of subscription
Aquarela Hair Salon offers multiple subscription choices from which a Client can choose. The Customer chooses and gives his personal data to the employee. Multiple subscriptions can be combined. The subscription chosen by the Customer only comes about after completion of registration in the system by the employee, and direct payment at the time of taking out.
If Aquarela Hair Salon performs any performance at the request of the Client before the registration of the Client is completed, then Aquarela Hair Salon is entitled to demand payment from the Client for the performance in question in accordance with the rates applicable at the time at Aquarela Hair Salon.
When taking out a subscription, the first time is paid by debit card or cash. The subscription is paid monthly in the salon.
Article 4 – Commencement date and duration of subscription
The Customer can take out and cancel a subscription at any time.
All subscriptions are entered into for a period of 1 month, and paid per month in the salon. This way you can decide for yourself when to activate or deactivate the subscription.
The color subscriptions are entered into for a minimum period of 3 months. This is held to establish a long-term relationship in the field of coloring.
If it appears that you have not been able to use the subscription after 3 months due to serious illness or demonstrable disability of the customer, you can contact us and we will find a solution together.
Article 5 – Prices
Aquarela Hair Salon is entitled to change the agreed monthly subscription fees owed by the Customer in the interim with due observance of a written notice of 30 days.
Article 6 – Payment
The Customer owes the monthly subscription fees to Aquarela Hair Salon no later than the first week of the month. Payments therefore always take place at the beginning of the month.
Payment of the subscription fees takes place in the salon. You can view your data yourself until when your current 1-month subscription lasts.
If, for whatever reason, the installment cannot be paid directly at the counter or in any other way and an appointment has been scheduled in the agenda, an additional 50% of that treatment will be charged as compensation against the booked time.
Article 7 – Execution of the subscription
Aquarela Hair Salon will make every effort to carry out the subscription or the order of the Customer in a careful manner, in accordance with the requirements of good workmanship.
If the Customer misbehaves or otherwise unreasonably hinders or prevents a proper performance of the work to be performed, the Aquarela Hair Salon is to suspend the performance of the work to be performed without this entitling the Customer to any refund of the amount already paid by him/her. paid subscription fees.
Article 8 – Distance purchase
Upon conclusion of the subscription, the Customer has the right to revoke the subscription within fourteen days without giving reasons. This withdrawal period of fourteen days commences on the day the subscription was concluded.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, Aquarela must inform Hair Salon of his/her decision to cancel the subscription by means of an unequivocal statement. The Customer can do this in writing via email or in writing by post.
If the Customer cancels the subscription, the Customer will receive the payment that the Customer has made up to that point without delay, in any case no later than fourteen days after Aquarela Hair Salon has been informed of the Customer’s decision to cancel the subscription. revoked, back.
If the Customer has already used the services of Aquarela Hair Salon before exercising his/her right of withdrawal, he is entitled to charge the Customer for the treatment already performed at the Customer in accordance with the rates applicable at the time at Aquarela Hair Salon. The costs for the relevant treatment will be settled with the customer.
– Final provisions
Dutch law applies to every agreement or every subscription between Aquarela Hair Salon and the Customer.
All disputes regarding agreements or subscriptions between Aquarela Hair Salon and the Customer will be submitted to the competent court in the district where the Aquarela Hair Salon is located. If Aquarela Hair Salon invokes this provision, the Customer, being a natural person, has the option to choose the competent court according to the law within one month.